Come enjoy time away from the phone and household chores. Here you can be among other crafters and focus on starting or finishing your special project. Bring your unfinished project: beads, quilting, cross-stitching, knitting, photo albums, or your favorite craft. Whatever projects you choose to bring, there will also be ideas and supplies to try something new. A flexible schedule, casual devotions, delicious meals, and the warmth of Wesley Meadow Lodge are combined in a beautiful mountain setting to provide a relaxed atmosphere.
This event has 2 sections ... you can sign up for one part or both parts according to what best fits your schedule.
Part 1 is Mon-Fri (Sept 21-25)
Part 2 is Fri-Sun (Sept 25-27)
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Please plan to check-in at camp between 2pm and 4pm on Monday, September 21st or between 2pm and 4pm on Friday, September 25th if registered for Part 2 only. Please call the camp if you plan to arrive at camp before or after this time.
- For directions to Suttle Lake camp, CLICK HERE
- Bring warm clothes and boots for outside and comfy slippers to wear inside. You'll also need a warm sleeping bag, towel and toiletries. A robe may be appreciated for the short walk down the hall to the bathrooms.
- If registering by mail, please send a completed health form to the camp at least 10 days before the camp begins.
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the camp at least two weeks in advance. (Contact information below.)
- This event will conclude late morning on Friday or Sunday, depending on which sections you’ve selected.
- For registration information, please contact our camp registrar at 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable $75 deposit is required to hold your spot. This deposit will not be refunded but may be transferred to another session. All balances should be paid at least two weeks before camp unless prior arrangements have been made.
- For program or camp related questions please contact Jane Petke, Suttle Lake Camp Director
- For road conditions call 511 or check http://www.tripcheck.com/