Please invite family and friends to the concert at 7:00 pm on Sunday.
The theme for Magruder Choir Camp 2019 is "Sing the Sacred Rhythm". We will be preparing music selected by our Director, Luanne Hardy, accompanied by Sara Pope & Sarah Shay, and WE WILL BE BLESSED many times over during the process!! Come for a love of singing and excitement for all the friendships that will grow from this experience.
Our talented music leaders will guide singers to make beautiful music together in just a few short days. The camp will include an assortment of workshops on Saturday and Sunday, time to spend on our beautiful beach and other fun activities, including the Saturday Variety Show which is NOT TO BE MISSED--a great opportunity to share your talents!! There will also be Monday Morning Surprise – and it will be a Surprise!
This event, from February 15 thru 18, 2019, will mark the 34th
year of Choir Camp!
For more information – please contact Sally Robertson at email@example.com
(Photo by Ray Spencer)
- Check in is on Friday afternoon between 3pm and 4pm, and the event begins with dinner. We will conclude at 11am on Monday (President's Day) to allow for travel time after a closing worship.
- Please print and mail or fax the completed, signed Health Form to Camp Magruder at least two weeks before your arrival. If you have special dietary needs, please note this on your form (and in your on-line registration) so accommodations can be made.
- Click here to find a list of things to bring. Keep in mind this is only a general camp list and you may wish to adjust the list to meet your own needs.
- A map and directions can be found here, and the policies for our camping program, including our social media policy, may be found on our website at gocamping.org. Please read them carefully and contact the camping office if you have any questions.
- For registration information please contact our camp registrar: 503-802-9214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address for the camp is:
17450 Old Pacific Hwy.
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Phone: (503) 355-2310 Fax: (503) 355-8701